Ball Madness is an addictive ball game that uniquely combines game genres brain/puzzle and arcade/action.
Original concept: Crillion by Oliver Kirwa (C64, 1988)
It is one of my few all-time-favorite games, so I decided to make a version for Android. I hope you'll enjoy playing it! ;)
This is an AdMob supported/free game with 20 levels. There is no paid version.
Internet Access and Position Access is only required/used by AdMob, not the game itself.
* Destroy all the flat blocks to complete a level
* The ball destroys blocks with the same color as the ball
* Blocks with a star icon will change the ball’s color
* Blocks with a butterfly icon can be moved (same color as the ball)
* Avoid skulls
* LEFT: Key "Q" or Tap the left side of the screen
* RIGHT: Key "W" or Tap the right side of the screen
* Restart Level (when you’re stuck): MENU/Restart Level
The game should run on all Android phones from 1.6 and above.
It was tested on my T-Mobile G1/Dream (1.6 Donut) and on emulators with various screen sizes/roms. So, it should also run on the Motorola Droid/Milestone and the Google Nexus One for example. Small-screen devices are also supported.
Any feedback is welcome!